Residential and Emergency Plumber in Durham, NC
There are many parts that make up your home’s plumbing system. You’ll be pleased to know a dependable local plumber in Durham, NC, from Optimal Plumbing Solutions is at your service when any of those pipes, drains, or fixtures require prompt expert attention. We’re your trusted local source for all types of home plumbing solutions.
General Plumbing Services We Provide
Count on our crew for any of these top-notch plumbing services:
- Water Leak Repair – We accurately locate all types of leaks, including ones under slabs. Repairs are made in the least disruptive and most efficient way possible.
- Pipe Repair – We’re equally adept at repairing pipes affected by leaks, corrosion, freezing, and anything else that has you concerned. We work with homeowners to cost-effectively complete the pipe repair process.
- Toilet, Faucet, and Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation – If you’re experiencing issues with any of these plumbing features, give us a call. We perform repairs when it’s possible to do so – although we’ve also got you covered if it’s time for a replacement or a new installation.
- Whole-House Repiping – There are times when you’ll end up saving more time and money in the long run with entirely new pipes. Our crew completes whole-house repiping with careful planning and attention to detail.
Why Prioritize Professional Repairs
When done professionally, plumbing repairs are completed with attention to detail that fully solves the problem. Our team also protects your home from potentially costly DIY missteps. Professional service is even more important when dealing with emergency situations. With any plumbing-related needs, expert local service also means added peace of mind when the work is finished.
Avoiding Common Plumbing Problems
We’re easily accessible when anything plumbing-related is suddenly grabbing your attention. At the same time, we realize many homeowners prefer to avoid plumbing issues when it’s possible to do so. Here’s a brief rundown of common problems and what can be done to avoid them:
Lower your risk of being surprised by leaks by insulating exposed pipes when it gets colder and having your home’s water pressure checked if you’re seeing signs it may be too high.
Minimize the risk of being surprised by clogs by watching how you use the drains in your home by putting greases and oils in separate containers and not flushing things that don’t dissolve well.
Water Heater Problems
Reduce your risk of being surprised by water heater woes with annual flushing, occasional temperature and pressure valve testing, and professional inspections.
Reasons to Trust Our Experts
Family-owned and -operated, we’re a client-centered plumbing company that ensures:
- Upfront, fair rates
- 15-plus years of plumbing experience
- A guarantee of your satisfaction with our work
- Respectful and knowledgeable team members
What Can We Do for You Today?
Say goodbye to your residential plumbing worries in Durham, NC, and call Optimal Plumbing Solutions. Our licensed and experienced technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks for each appointment and service call. Contact us today to set up your appointment. We also provide: